With the Loopbased Online Mastering service we are catering to music producers and labels looking for that professional treatment and the clean, full and warm sound.
What is mastering?
Music mastering is the final step in the music making process that will bring your song up to the highest quality level possible. Our mastering engineer will apply several processes to your song which effect the entire song as a whole (sum mastering). Please note that mastering can't make a bad mix good, for example if your mix is distorted we can't fix that in the mastering process. But we can make a good mix sound great.
Our mastering includes:
- Harmonic Balancing
- Corrective Equalization
- Mastering Reverb
- Multiband Compression & Dynamics
- Phase Correction
- Stereo Imaging
- Loudness Maximizing
What we need:
- a 16 or 24-bit WAV file in stereo (no mp3's!)
- no additional limiters or compressors applied
- at least 3-6 db of headroom on the mix
What you receive:
- a 16 or 24-bit WAV file in stereo (depending on the source material)
How to order:
- Click "add to cart" and proceed to check out.
- Your final order contains a unique order number, for example "Order #1234. Rename your audio file with the order number, for example "1234.wav".
- Please create a free account for Soundcloud (if you don't have one yet) and go to our Soundcloud Dropbox to upload your song.
- Once the upload is finished we will start working on your song. Please allow up to 4 business days for the song to be mastered.
- We will re-upload the mastered song to our Soundcloud account and share it privately with you there.