Welcome to the first FatLoud release focused on R&B music style (as always in fresh FatLoud interpretation). FatLoud R&B Construction King containing 7 construction kits composed from over 170 loops, all multiformat and ready to use in 99% hardware & software samplers or sequencers.
Composed exclusively by FatLoud owner Paul Wilk, a producer, songwriter, singer & rapper with almost 15 years of experience in production of R&B, Hip Hop & Modern Pop music for artists all over the world. As all FatLoopShop releases this pack was engineered to match all of expectations of music industry today. Gear used: Roland Fantom G, Novation X-Station, KRK monitors, Lexicon audio interface, Steinberg Cubase 5.0, Propellerheads Reason 5.0 & Record 1.5 and many more!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- signature original sound of FatLoud a leader label in urban samples industry
- completly royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions
- 7 high quality modern R&B construction kits
- 170 loops including: drums (separated & mixed for ease of use), synths, bass, pads, strings, keys, pianos and more!
- tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits
- 5 formats: 16 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX) & Propellerheads Reason 4.0 / Record 1.0 ReFill
- in total almost 1100 multiformat loops, over 1.9 GB in size
All loops & samples in this library are licensed to you as Royalty-Free so you can use them into your commercial compositions with no extra costs.
Suitable for AIFF, Fatloud, Hip-Hop, Rap, Reason-Refill, REX, RnB, Soul, WAV etc.