“Progressive Essentials” is another Loopbased-exclusive release packed with chart-topping loops and samples for producers of Progressive House, House, Tech-House and Trance. With more than 1 GB it delivers a prime selection of ultimate progressive tools, all professionally designed for the mainroom.
The sounds of “Progressive Essentials” are neatly organised into several categories:
- throbbing basslines
- pumping drum rhythms (available as full beats and no-kick top loops)
- DJ-friendly songstarting combo kits (available as combo and broken down into the key elements)
- melodic keys, synths, arpeggios and pads
- anthemic one-shot sounds and sound effects
- groovy percussion loops and fills
- exclusive bonus material
The collection is rounded off with 5 full construction kits - a selection of 32-bar songs broken down into the main elements for maximum flexibility and perfect for instant inspiration.
- 430 key- and tempo-labeled sample accurate 24-bit files
- available in WAV, AIFF, REX2 and Reason ReFill (Mac and PC) formats
- 1.1 GB unpacked each WAV and AIFF files and 677 MB unpacked REX2 files
- loops are recorded at 126, 127 and 129 bpm
The demo song was produced by Martin Preston. Martin is an electronic musician, producer and engineer from England who’s musical repertoire consists of remixes for artists such as Sleepthief, Amethystium, Rik Zeitgeist, The Plastics Revolution and The Dead Betas. His act includes playing synths with punk band ‘The Dead Betas’ and also works as sound engineer at venues around the South-West of England. Martin’s focus of music is primarily aimed at genres such as House and Breakbeat but also writes Ambient music.
Suitable for House, Progressive-House, Tech-House, Trance etc.